New In Non Root Version
(1) New customizable PopControl
(2) Hover control support for S-Pen and mouse
(3) Refreshed main App screen
(4) Adjustable trigger area size when trigger mode is set to adjustable swipe trigger
(5) Added action to open notification panel in PopControl
(6) Added action to open quick setting in PopControl
(7) Added action to open any URL in PopControl
(8) Added action to open any user defined App/shortcut in PopControl
(9) Button Savior panel now stays in same height when switching to a panel with less number of button than previous one
(10) Rearranged menu structure to make it more user friendly to read
To use Hover Control
Hover control is enabled by default. If you have Samsung S-Pen or mouse, you can open Button Savior panel by placing your pen/mouse directly above trigger icon. To close it, just move your pen/mouse away.
To use adjustable swipe trigger mode
(1) Go to advanced tab
(2) Change trigger mode to ‘Adjustable swipe trigger mode’
(3) Select swipe trigger area in ‘advanced tab’
(4) Adjust the blue handles to set swipe trigger response area
Note: You can set trigger area size in ‘bottom’ ‘top’ ‘left’ ‘right’ or ‘both sides’. Just make sure your coronet swipe trigger side is set correctly.
To delete an icon in PopControl
If you want to delete an already assigned PopControl spot, just perform a long press on the item to delete. Then you can reassign whatever action you want to perform for the spot.