(1) Crash when app icon size is incorrect
(2) Crash when running Pro version with 1.5 and 1.6 firmware
(3) Fixed app not auto disassociate when deleteing label group.
In V1.1.4, a failed attempt to fix refresh function actually screwed up the entire refresh function that I wasn’t aware of until V1.1.6. So if you found many duplicate app icons in your Smart Taskbar, there are only 2 ways to fix it.
(1) If you are a pro user, you can create a backup xml file in sdcard. Then edit the backup xml file in text edit. Delete all duplicate entries. After that, use restore function to restore your data.
(2) Complete re install. If this is the only option you can take, I am really sorry and apologize to you for my big mistake.
If you are not familiar with xml editing, you can also email your xml to me and I will edit for you.